Friday, February 25, 2011

Almost 4 months


What's new with you?

  • You rolled over for the first time 3 days ago!! It was amazing and I can't believe you are already rolling! Only Mommy got to see this but I bragged to everyone! Daddy can't wait to witness it the next time.
  • You weigh about 15 lbs now and are very tall. We will get exact measurements at our next well baby visit..in about a week. I am dreading this..it's shot time again.
  • You are now wearing 3-6 months clothes, although there are still several 3 mo. onesies and sleepers that still fit. I try to keep you wearing the baby stuff cause it breaks my heart to pack away your clothes that you grow out of.
  • We made a pact on the day you were born that you would grow slowly and always welcome cuddles. You have kept up your side of the bargain when it comes to snuggles but we may need to talk about the growing part...
  • You wake up happy, with a smile on your face in the mornings and it is the sweetest time of the day. You are, of course, in our bed at that time and as soon as 7am rolls around, you start squirming next to me so I lift you up and prop you on Mommy's pillow (that you love) and you just stretch and smile right away. It is so sweet.
  • You LOVE music and dancing. Dancing you to sleep is sometimes the only thing that works. We don't mind. You are the best dance partner.
  • You still sleep on your tummy at all times. You love to sleep this way and although I do still worry, I know you are safe and strong enough to turn and wiggle if you weren't comfortable
  • You are in size 1-2 diapers and quickly growing out of them..bad thing is that we just bought a huge box of size 1-2 diapers from Sam's so you may be wearing snug diapers for awhile.
  • You eat about 4-5 ounces every 3-4 hours..this is a guesstimation because you nurse so it's hard to judge exactly how much you eat.
  • The funniest thing you have learned is making fart sounds! We think it's hilarious..you do it all day.
  • You love Baby Einstein and your reading DVDs. You are our baby einstein.
  • You like your paci, although it's something you could take or leave.
  • You love kisses and smile everytime someone kisses you.
  • Your smile is contagious.
  • You are sleeping on average about 3-4 hours straight at night from 9pm-1am. You then get in bed with us, eat and sleep on and off until about 7am.
All in all Jonah, you are the most precious, happiest little man. We just adore you and you steal the hearts of everyone who meets you. I wish I could document every minute I have with you so I can remember every moment. You are growing every day and learning new things. Watching you grow has been the best time of my life. I thank God for you and our family every day. We are so very blessed, you have made your parents happier than we ever thought possible. We love you Jonah bear, we love you so much it's disgusting.


I will leave you with a couple more pictures...








0 Comments: