Monday, April 15, 2013

New Happenings

We're Moving!!! Not only into a new home but to a new town!!! We've been toying with this idea for about a year now and got pretty serious about it in February. This house is just too small for our growing family so we've been looking and looking and looking (you get the idea?) and finally found a place to call home. All the late, late nights and endless conversations about price per square foot, new listings, closing costs, PMI and interest rates are soon to be over. We close on May 3rd and have decided to keep the home we're in now too and rent it out. I'm hoping and praying that we get some decent renters or any renters for that matter that will love our home as much as we do...and pay their rent on time! This was a big decision that we went back and forth on for a long time and in the end I really do think we made the right decision. Soo....here's a picture of our new home in Bentonville, AR!
It's about a 5 minute walk to where Jonah will go to kindergarten! For now, we're keeping him in a mothers day out program, 2 days a week. Really hurts me to pull him out of the school he loves, away from his teachers arms that he runs into... Leaving our wonderful town, our home that my babies were brought home to, a nursery Justin and I worked on and painted for months anticipating the birth of our first born..I don't even want to think about that now. I really haven't let myself go to "that place". It will come and there will be tears but right now, there's just too much to do.

Moving on..a new house, a new town full of new opportunities...really I'm very excited. I can't wait to finally decorate Journey's room. That's what sparked this whole thing anyway ..to get my baby girl a room that is not an office or a playroom.

My blogs have been infrequent and will continue to be because we are busy over here. We are packing every night after the kids go to bed and making some progress. We are trying to get the house ready to rent as well so that means when I'm not packing, I'm scrubbing the tile grout in the kitchen, getting things ready for a yard sale and Justin is mowing and trimming the hedges, fixing the fence and pulling weeds. We are also working full time and taking care of 2 babies. I am looking forward to being done with all this business and getting back to a normal routine.

So to put the word out there..if you know of anyone who is looking to rent a beautiful home in Fayetteville, AR built in 2009, 1630 square feet with pristine tile grout in the kitchen..you send them our way.


And because I know you would feel cheated if I didn't post....here's some pics of the kiddos. :)





Jonah picked every single one of those flowers for me. Whenever that boy sees a flower, he thinks of his mama. I hope that never changes.


This girl is saying "mama" and "dada", taking man size poops and crawling all over the place. She is a hot mess with a wild streak. We love our crazy baby girl!


Jonah is obsessed with Minnie. He puts her to bed at night right next to him. I really didn't think I'd have to worry with girls in his bed at such a young age.


I love having this girl in bed next to me!


Not a clear photo..but clearly love! Went to see my parents this weekend and they took us to The Angler. Jonah got up and danced next to the jukebox till way past his bedtime. 


The last pic is of Jonah "helping" Justin pull weeds. Guess he decided it was time to take a break with some apples. Looks like Dakota is picking up the slack though.

Things will be busy for awhile but it's all worth it. We are so blessed to even be able to make this move and I don't forget that for a second.

Here's to new beginnings! Clink! (that was our glasses clinking together)

1 Comments:

Julia said...

You can stop listening for my clink. I don't clink to you moving away. Hopefully I'll stop pouting soon enough to help you mo.... I can't say it, help you do what you're doing.