Friday, April 20, 2012

Oh Baby Baby!

I've needed to write a post about this for awhile.. We got to see our beautiful new baby last week!! We don't know what the sex is and we asked not to know. It was hard. Especially hard because the tech knows and put the answer in an envelope that sits in my file just a few miles away at the clinic. Can't say I haven't been tempted to call and find out. I do have a hunch and I'm actually pretty certain my hunch is correct but I'm not gonna say much else because I don't want to jinx it. Honestly though, I'm cool with whatever is on that little piece of paper.

I can say we already have a girl name picked out and have since before we knew Jonah was a Jonah. We don't have a boy name..boy names are hard. I have this problem with wanting to stay with J's and its a disease that I can't shake. My husband, brothers and son took all the great J names. But we do have a few we're playing with...

Ok, here's the goods..the pictures from our sonogram.





So excited to share these. I stare at the profile and feet picture a lot and count those little ribs and toes :) Can't believe that is inside me. So weird but so very awesome.

3 Comments:

Urban Grace Studios said...

Have you looked into Jayden my sister-in-law is staying with J’s because her Father-in-law, husband, and first son are all James Martin and then ended up having another boy her 2nd child. His name is Jayden Michael ... just a thought :)

Susie Q said...

I love Jaxon. It was in our top 3 for Bryce's middle name. I also like Jasper, Joshia, Jerrit, Jason, and Jaeger! Good luck names are hard! Love the pictures...thanks for sharing!

Julia said...

PERFECT!! Oh, Jess, she's perfect!