Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect

 Here he is practicing piano scales with his favorite music teacher, Uncle Josh
 Yea, the sessions are pretty intense. We've started calling him Jozart
 Here he is practicing sleeping while eating breakfast












He's getting really good

Too good. 


 Here he is practicing being very tall

I think he almost has the hang of it..his Dad however, looks like he needs some more practice












                       Not a problem. No more practice necessary.

2 Comments:

Kalyn Cavalier said...

Jessica, that's so awesome to know that Jonah still loves being in his Moby! I hope Connor does too as he gets older. I looove seeing pictures of Jonah- he's quite the cutie. Are you all getting closer to thinking about baby #2? I am already missing the little bitty baby stage... and he's still itty bitty! They grow too fast..

btw... I foresee Jozart becoming famous one day...

Julia said...

HOLY COW!! You have a blog?! What the heck?! I now have yet another way to stalk you!