- You tried rice cereal! You were not a fan. I think it was partly because we fed you before your bedtime bottle and you were too hungry and weren't getting full fast enough. We will try again soon.
- We went to Harrison to meet your new baby cousin, Robbie! It was a 2 hour road trip and we did it all by ourselves! The way there we had to stop a couple times but thanks to our friends over at Sirius radio and their nonstop Reggae tunes, you slept the entire way home. (I don't have a picture for this one. As soon as I figure out how to upload pics from my phone, we will add one.)
- We set up your play pen and you love it! It vibrates and plays you music while you play with all of your toys. You love to look at yourself in the mirror.
- You took a big boy bath! We took out the newborn insert and you are now enjoying the comforts of deeper water.

Lots of new experiences this week! Can't wait to see what next week brings.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment