Friday, October 17, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Kids 2014








Jonah made a little friend and shared his cups.




I couldn't get her to smile. I think she's actually trying not to smile here. So stubborn!





He really loved this! I so wish we could live on a farm. I don't know the first thing about taking care of land or animals of this magnitude but I think it would be something I would love to learn. We should've been farmers.


She didn't even need us beside her. There was an attendant there that stayed close but it wasn't necessary. She's such a big girl these days. All I hear is "No! I do it."










The guys were equally stoked about feeding the cows



We didn't get a family picture but we had a really great time. The kids get funner each year and this one was definitely the best. They both loved everything we did and their excitement and happy faces is really what it's all about. We love Fall! My favorite time of year but I say that about all seasons :)

0 Comments: