Sunday, July 17, 2016

WEEZER and PANIC AT THE DISCO

What an amazing night. Truly. WEEZER!!!! I spent the better part of my teen years listening to these guys. The Blue Album, Pinkerton... Justin, on the other hand, has been in their fan club since he was like 11 or 12 years old. He even has an ID card with his picture on it. Official business. This was really special for him. We went with Jake and his friend Jinny. We had dinner at Grubs then walked over to the AMP. We danced, sang and hooped and hollered all from the awesome PIT section. We were right there!!!! I can't even describe the awesomeness that was this night. I added some videos to help but think it was one of those had to be there moments. Weezer released confetti and streamers at the end of their set. I was way too excited about this as seen in the last video :) 
Thanks to my big brother for hooking us up VIP style and my sweet momma for babysitting the littles while we went out to be crazy teens again. 















0 Comments: