Thursday, June 14, 2018

25 weeks




Hi there baby girl! I can't believe I am already 25 weeks pregnant with you. Time goes by so quickly...When I first found out I was pregnant with you I was barely 3 weeks and time seemed to creep by. I couldn't wait to get a bump and feel you move. And now here we are..bumps out and you are moving around like a wild child. You are strong and love to kick when I lay down at night or any time I am sitting. I stay pretty active so it's nice to finally take it easy and rest and then that's when you want to play! I love it though and get the whole family to gather around to feel you. We think you're in there doing gymnastics or running on your treadmill. Jonah loves to talk to you through my belly and still asks you politely if you could please be a boy. :) I'm so glad you're a girl!! I can't wait to meet you in person and hold you and love on you. But I am soooooo enjoying being pregnant with you. It's such a special time in our family and brings us all together.
You love to eat. You always wake up and are most active after I've eaten something. Orange juice really gets you going. I'm still able to run but have capped it at around 4.5 - 5 miles at a time. I think I could go more on some days but try not to push it. Other days I start running and wonder why I even got out of bed that morning. But mostly, it's something I enjoy and am so proud I've been able to keep it up. I also go to Barre and Piyo a few times a week. The pilates really help me stretch out and feels so good after a workout.
I am loving vegetables right now which is a good thing because I've already packed on almost 20 pounds...ugh. I make huge salads with carrots, avocado, cucumber and red, orange and yellow peppers. I could eat it all day long. I love the crunch! 
I'm also loving scrambled eggs and toast. Simple but delicious. And popsicles! And mike n ikes, starburst, chocolate...any and all food really but veggies are my go to right now. And soup. I must be hungry right now.:)
We're at the point in the pregnancy where I can watch you move around.. it's so awesome! Not only can I feel you on the inside and outside..now I can see you. Oh I can't wait to hold you!!!!
We haven't started on your room yet but plan to next month.
♥Mommy

0 Comments: