Hey there baby girl! I just got home from an ultrasound, appointment and lunch with your Daddy at The Buttered Biscuit. We had the Westcoast omelet, wheat toast and a side of potatoes. The omelet had avocado (OF COURSE), cream cheese, bacon and basil inside. Sooooo good!!!!
I loved our ultrasound and seeing you today. You are head down and you're running out of room in there. You love your hands and had them right by your mouth. You were practicing your breathing the whole time which the tech said was great. You were active and leaning your head back so also very good signs that you are just fine. You're tiny but you're absolutely perfect. They estimate you at about 5 pounds 4 ounces which with all the other measurements puts you in the 14th percentile. That is a drop from 18th percent at our last ultrasound which was more than a month ago. I think you put on about a pound since our last ultrasound so if that trend continues then you'll be about 6 lbs 4 oz when you're born. I need to get a couple tiny outfits because the newborn clothes are going to swallow you!! But other than that everything was perfect and right where it should be. Dr. Sills isn't concerned and doesn't plan to take you early because you're still above the scary 3% that they keep referring to. They say you're at 14 now so you're still within the normal range. Praise God! We needed good news right now.
We go back to the doctor Sept 5th and will continue weekly appointments until you decide to arrive early or Tuesday, September 25th 2018. I ran 4 miles yesterday evening with no stopping. It's my longest run in awhile and I felt great. It was a terribly slow pace of 12:30 I think but I felt really good and strong and just kept an even slow pace the whole time. I've been taping my lower stomach with KT tape before runs which helps a lot and I'm sure you appreciate it. You are head down..way down! You've been on my bladder this whole pregnancy. You just found a comfy little nook down there in my pelvis and just stayed there this whole time. I'm anxious for your arrival and I'm scared too. I don't feel prepared in any way. Your room is not ready and I am not ready mentally for labor, surgery or anything else that I know is imminent. I just want you healthy and here and happy and in my arms so I can know you're ok all the time. I am going to miss you being in my belly but I am looking forward to meeting you and kissing your big beautiful lips. That was something that stuck out to all of us today. You have big lips like your Daddy! I love it!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment