The weather is changing and my babies have grown out of all their warm clothes. Since we walk to school it's pretty chilly in the mornings and we needed to get some joggers, leggings and hoodies to keep warm. I left the little one at home with her Daddy and took my big littles out on a date to Academy Sports and Starbucks for a little treat.
I ordered for them and they were a little skeptical but took one sip and told me that they wanted to get the Vanilla Cream Frappuccino every time from now on. :) I tried the sweet cream cold brew for the first time and it was pretty good. Nothing beats the Skinny Vanilla Latte though.
We had such a good time being together. I get to missing them so bad sometimes and they are right here but either on their ipads or out playing with friends. It seems like we don't get to connect as often as I want so these little moments I get with them alone to hear everything they say and really listen are just so precious. They each picked out a couple outfits at Academy which is right across the street from Starbucks. Jonah kept telling me that he would have to get a treat every day if he worked at Academy since it's so close. :)
They are now warm and cozy and completely addicted to Starbucks...




0 Comments:
Post a Comment