Wednesday, November 1, 2023

JoJo and the Fire Station



Pumpkin toots and I took a field trip with her preschool class to the Bentonville Fire Station. We walked there with her class from school which was a little over a quarter mile away. I think it took us like 20 minutes to walk it. Toddlers are slow and silly. It was cold too! Below freezing for sure so we bundled up.


Attacking the sweet fireman who got dressed completely and then let the kids touch his helmet


My tall baby girl right in the middle! My babies have always towered over their peers. I know they will catch up eventually but my littles sprouted so early.


It was fun and chaotic, just as a field trip with 30 preschoolers should be. I have to say my little one was an angel and always listens so well and I just adore her. She is so much fun and LOVES being with me on field trips. I never forget how blessed I am to be able to be present on these days. She is such a light in this world and just being near her makes even the darkest days shimmer.


0 Comments: