Tuesday, October 23, 2012

2 Months!

Dear Journey,

  • You weigh about 11 pounds now, maybe more! 
  • You are very long, about 23 inches
  • You wear size 1 diapers and 3 month clothes. You are still wearing some newborn stuff too.
  • You love pink (or is that me?) 
  • You wake up happy and smile at me first thing each morning. 
  • You love to play in your bouncy seat. You swat at the animals hanging in front of you with the most serious, intense look on your face. You are determined to make those animals dance. 
  • You love your daddy and fall asleep on his chest most nights
  • You have the worlds most kissable cheeks
  • You love to be kissed and loved on
  • You look beautiful in every color you wear
  • You love baths but hate getting out because you don't like being cold.
  • When you are awake and playing on the floor, your eyes rarely leave your big brother. You love to watch him. 
  • You are such an awesome sleeper. We go to bed around 10pm and you wake between 3-4am most nights to be fed then we are up for the day around 7:30am. 
  • You sleep right next to me every night which means I sleep on my left side all night long and barely move an inch. You'd think I would be sore but I actually sleep really good with you next to me and only wake when you do. 
  • You are learning to soothe yourself. If I have my hands full with something (your brother), I can put you in your swing and you will just put yourself to sleep. Have I mentioned how awesome you are?
  • You are holding your head up so well. You are so strong Journey and will stand right up if we hold you where you can put weight on your legs. You love to kick and squirm.
  • You have very sensitive skin (always remember this baby) I put lotion on you a lot and use sensitive wipes. You are prone to diaper rashes and you hate them. It's really the only time you are ever fussy is when you have one.



Mema loves you!




Hangin with the boys
Jonah loves to help give you baths





You have stolen our hearts Journey Kay. 

I love having my little girl. You are so much fun to dress up and you never complain about what I put you in or how many different bows I make you try on. Your clothes make me so happy. They brighten up the closet and any drawer they are put in. I love to kiss your soft cheeks and you smile at me after I have finished kissing them at least 20 times each. You are so beautiful and I love you very much! Happy 2 months my angel.

Love,
Mom xxooxxooxxooxxooxxooxx

1 Comments:

chip norTon said...

Great pics, what a lovely baby love you guys