He's pointing to the dachshund ornament..It's Codies and he loves it. He also loves the reindeer ornament and carries it around all day.
Hanging lights in 65 degree weather...ugh, make me gag. Bring on the snow!
We went to see Santa but Jonah could only muster up enough courage to point at him and smile. He didn't want to sit on that old guys lap this year.
So he danced and crawled on the floor instead.
Miss Journey Kay had no qualms at all. She would sit on any old fat guys lap.
We had family Christmas pictures taken. Journey looks beautiful in red.
And Jonah rocked his red skinny jeans. The pictures turned out really good. I'm happy with them and will post once we get them back.
Sissy fell asleep after pictures and slept while we did some shopping. People never cease to amaze me. They will stop us and gawk into the stroller to see what we've got in there. Once we take her out of the stroller, almost everyone has something to say..she was all dolled up in her Christmas dress and she is obviously gorgeous but I swear, people have no boundaries when it comes to babies! People are also gender impaired. 2 different people stopped me to tell me that they loved my daughters sweater..they were talking about Jonah and another guy looked at him and said he was a beautiful little girl. I don't even correct them anymore. I just say thank you and reassure Jonah that he is indeed a beautiful little BOY.
I have been sick this week, sooo sick yesterday. I can't even remember the last time I was that sick and I can't take any meds because I'm nursing so I felt every single body ache, fever, chill and hot flash. It was really rough but I am blessed to say that I have an amazing husband who walks around all day with his laptop in his hands chasing a 2 year old so I can rest. He also made me soup, took care of Jonah while on a conference call and told me he would nurse Journey if he could. I am also lucky that my immune system is rocking today and I am feeling much better.
These babies and their smiles is all I really needed though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment