Sliding at Boingo Bounce..he used to never go down alone and now he's a pro and will only go down on his belly...and yes, I am talking about Justin.
Found this little gem of an outfit hiding in her closet! Jonah would not stop talking about the "gerrrah" on her shirt.
This boy loves his morning orange juice
Justin took Jonah grocery shopping and to Best Buy. He came home with a new Tigger movie and an elephant ice pack for his lunchbox. He was so proud!
Jonah also brought these home but they were for momma! ♥
Girly loves her feet! I pull her feet out of her sleeper just so she can play with them. I've seen her big toy in her mouth and in her nose.
Blurry but I still love this picture. There are a ton of pictures of me and my big brother sitting on dad like this. So awesome to see my kiddos sitting together on that same comfy lap.
Papa and Journey Kay!
Mom and my sweet babies.
Just a few of my favorite moments in time right now...hope you enjoyed them!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment