Thursday, April 25, 2013

Tasty Thursday

This is Jonah's FIRST ice cream cone. I know what you're thinking.."he's 2 and never eaten ice cream?" The answer to that is no, never. He's never wanted to. He screams when offered new foods. We've offered him ice cream plenty of times and he always says no and runs away..until today. We've been potty training and he's done so good, even went today at school twice! So that deserved a very special treat. I very casually asked him if he wanted an ice cream cone, expecting the usual reaction and to my surprise he said "Mmmmmm" So I got real excited and we stopped at Sonic on our way home. Justin and I got chicken sandwiches and Jonie got his ice cream cone and enjoyed it immensely. Duh, kid! I told you it was good!


After Jonah got his treat, Journey got hers...


This was also a first for Journey..she's gotten brave enough to crawl out of the room she's in and go exploring. I found little miss in the kitchen scarfing down some dog food. She couldn't have eaten too many pieces but I did have to scoop 2 out of her mouth..after I took a couple pics of course :)

So we all got some treats today..I shouldn't say what Dakota enjoyed the other day as her treat but I'm gonna. Let me just say again that we're potty training Jonah and he had an accident in the living room and when we went back to clean it up...it was gone. You can go puke now...

1 Comments:

Sherri said...

That is just precious!!