You are 10 months old! You're actually 10 months and 1 week old. I'm sorry baby but you're suffering from the second child syndrome and I don't think your posts will ever be on time. What's even sadder is that most of your pictures are blurry because I snap them with my phone.
Here's what you've been up to lately:
- You weigh about 18-19 pounds
- You're 27-28 in tall
- You wear size 3 diapers, 2-3 shoes and 6-12 month clothes
- You love to open and close doors and cabinets. It's your favorite thing to do right now.
- You also love dancing. You pull up on whatever you can and start bouncing the moment you hear music. We dance a lot to Michelle from The Voice. We LOVE her!!
- You have 4 teeth now. 2 on top and 2 on bottom.
- You love bananas like your brother. We go through 3 a day sometimes
- You eat a lot and poop around the clock
- You want everything Jonah has. I am seeing that I need 2 of everything because Jonah doesn't like to share and neither do you.
- You guys can be very challenging at times. You take his stuff, he takes yours and then when one starts screaming the other is sure to follow.
- You listen really well. I don't like having to tell you no but when I do, you listen.
- You blow raspberries on my legs when I'm working and your under my desk playing
- You slap my chest when you want to nurse and say "mom mom mom mom mom" over and over till you get what you want.
- You're still nursing 4-5 times a day. We really gotta start working on this if I want you weaned by our vacation which is in less than 2 months. Honestly sis, I don't see that happening.
- Your hair is filling in so beautifully but still pretty short. I can't do anything with it yet and sometimes you look like Giorgio from Ancient Aliens.
- You smile 90% of the time you're awake. You are such a happy, silly girl.
- You've been a bit of a picky eater this month. Nothing like Jonah (thank goodness) but you're turning down foods that you used to eat no problem. YIKES
- You stand on your own a lot and lower yourself up and down with the confidence and grace of at least a 14 month old.
- You were mistaken for a 12 month old yesterday! They were obviously insane.
- You take a short morning nap at 9:30am and then a long afternoon nap around 1:30-2pm.
- You can say mama and dada really well. You've also said ball, hi and bubba.
- You give the sweetest, softest high fives
- You love to wave and show us stuff.
- You also love to offer us your smooshed up, nasty, half eaten food which we always gladly accept and thank you for sharing.
- You absolutely hate diaper changes and make it as difficult as possible for us. You twist and turn and flail all while screaming.
- Took your first step TODAY!! It was a mini step but you were standing up holding onto the chair and then let go and stepped forward. Your Dad and I both witnessed it so it's official!! Won't be long now baby girl!
- You love to walk with us while we hold onto your hands. You get faster and use us less for support every day.
You are growing so fast. Just when we think we have this whole parent thing down, you guys flip and change and we have to start all over. You are sleeping through the night, every night. I don't even remember the last time you woke before 6:30 am. You usually sleep until 7 or later. You make me laugh every day at the things you do. You've got such a personality already. You eat like there's no tomorrow and are so beautiful I have stop what I'm doing just to run over and kiss you. You are soft and scrumptious and such an easy going girl unless you're hungry. You eat with your hands and don't even know what to do when we put a fork or spoon in your hand. You are messy, tough, beautiful, hilarious and just a little bit crazy which is exactly the reason we are so in love with you. Happy 10 months plus a few days Journey Kay.
Love,
Mommy
xoxoxoxxoxoxoxxo










0 Comments:
Post a Comment