Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday should be called Funday

After I picked Jonah up from school I told him I needed to go pick up my new glasses before we headed home. He immediately asked to try them on when I got them and told me they were his and he needed them to help him see. He was so cute I wanted to march right back into the eye clinic and get some non prescription frames for him. Almost wish he inherited my bad vision instead of Justin's 20/20...this kid clearly needs glasses.




After we picked up my glasses I told Jonah we were headed home to pick up Daddy and sissy and that we took the rest of the day off work to go play at Little Giggles. He was beyond excited. Couldn't keep still all the way home and just couldn't wait to get there to play. We loaded up Dad and sis and took off. Jonah never even got out of the car and kept asking when we would be there.





They bounced, slid, ran, grocery shopped, danced, see sawed, read and destroyed that place. Spent the rest of the evening there before heading home for pizza night. The kids crashed early due to all the awesomeness they experienced so their parents got to relax with a couple cocktails before calling it a night.


 Sis and I perfected the bathroom selfie Friday as well. It was a good day, my favorite day of the week, Funday!

1 Comments:

Mom said...

I want to come over to your house on Fridays! Fun fun fun! Beautiful babies having fun with momma and daddy...that's the best way to celebrate fun, Jonah and Journey are Blessed to have the best mommy and daddy ever!