Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Do you want to build a snowman?











I asked Jonah this question..well I actually sang Jonah this question to which he responded "it doesn't have to be a snowman.." Oh I love that child. All those hours of listening to the Frozen soundtrack has rubbed off on my boy.

Our snowman has red leaves for eyes, tiny twigs for arms, a yellow cup for a hat and a battery for a nose. We later found another branch for a mouth. Jonah loved this little guy so much and we watched over the next couple days as he melted down to nothing. He once resembled a toilet and Jonah thought that was hilarious.

JK wasn't a big fan really. She played with the cups a little but mostly sat and whined. We made her stick it out for awhile though. Jonah was having too much fun and I was going solo so she took one for the team. Her snow suit makes me laugh . It's so fluffy and makes her about as wide and she is tall. I just crack up as she walks down the hall in front of me. Getting ready to build a snow man is really one of my favorite parts. I am so good at bundling these babies up. If there was a contest, I bet I would take 1st and my kids are such troopers. They sit so still while I make them put on layer after layer. Once they can barely move..I know I've done my job.

We made snow angels, foot prints, built towers out of the cup molds I made and finally built the snow man Jonah has asked to build all winter. So glad we did because I think this is the last snow we will see for awhile. Good riddance really. I am sooooo ready for the hot sun to shine down on us. I yearn for a sunburn! C'mon Spring...we're waiting for you.

1 Comments:

Mom said...

Hello, I'm just now reading this blog and it's snowing right now! Jonah might be building another snowman tomorrow:) I just love seeing them beautiful babies all bundled up...they are precious little angels :)