How cool is it that we live minutes from a beautiful downtown square that has Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings with the best strawberry-pineapple jam I've ever tasted and a splash pad area right around the corner? A free splash pad at that. This whole downtown area is full of free activities for you to do with your children. Dogs are always welcome and there is a really cool park too that we didn't make it over to this day but will definitely hit it up next time. We've been here a little over a year and just now this town is starting to grow on me. I will always love and miss my Fayetteville but Bentonville is finally home.
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Locals
How cool is it that we live minutes from a beautiful downtown square that has Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings with the best strawberry-pineapple jam I've ever tasted and a splash pad area right around the corner? A free splash pad at that. This whole downtown area is full of free activities for you to do with your children. Dogs are always welcome and there is a really cool park too that we didn't make it over to this day but will definitely hit it up next time. We've been here a little over a year and just now this town is starting to grow on me. I will always love and miss my Fayetteville but Bentonville is finally home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment