The first play he was in was at our church. They came in and sang Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. As I was video tapping the whole thing, I look over at Justin and he's crying. That sweet man just can't contain his love for that little boy of ours.
His next play was a few days later at school. Jonah was a shepherd again. He learned so much this year about what Christmas is about. He knows about Joseph and Mary and the Wise men and Bethlehem. He could tell you the whole story about how Jesus was born and I love listening to him tell it. Hearing it from him in his little voice from his perspective is really the best way to hear it.
So proud of Jonah and we loved watching him up on stage with his friends.
Here's a little video from my phone. Justin had the video camera and got a much better view but I can't figure out how to upload those videos so this is the best I have for now.
We wish you a Merry Christmas! From our little shepherd boy
0 Comments:
Post a Comment