.JPG)
Sweet girl loves to sing. She's always asking me to "sing one more song. just one more. a little tiny one" at bedtime and she makes up her own songs a lot too. She'll sing the ABC song and then at the end she'll say "..and next time won't you sing with me..in the zoo..." She'll sing "let it go..let it go..one with the sky..." as loud as she can as we're shopping at the store. I really don't want to hush her and have a hard time doing it because she's precious and I think everyone really does want to hear my 2 year old sing her heart out to the Frozen soundtrack. But I do end up telling her to sing a little quieter and that I love when she sings but that sometimes we have to sing quietly. She tries but it doesn't take long before she's back to her preferred decibel which is loud and proud! One of my favorite songs she sings right now is an original and it goes like this
"a do-do-do. a da-da-da. Hooray in the World!"
Justin and I have been singing it ever since because it's so catchy and really I mean we have these two beautiful little people that we made together and when we look at them and we're all together all I can think is Journey got it right..Hooray in the world!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment