I took JK to the dentist this morning. This was her first visit and I was more nervous than she was. Not from fear for Journey but fear for the dentist and assistants that would have to deal with her. I was ready for a full out meltdown complete with back bends and ear splitting screams. I was thinking about how we were going to have to hold her down just so they could count her teeth.
Again, she surprised me. She was down for anything and before we left, Miss Faith hugged her and told her she was the best behaved 2 year old she had ever worked with. :)
Journey has 0 cavities, all of her baby teeth have come in and Dr. Bill was very pleased with her tooth brushing skills. She will need to wear a mouth guard when shes 5 or 6 (Jonah will too) due to a spacing issue with her bottom teeth but other than that she has a fantastic set of pearly whites.
Just when I think I've seen it all..I witness my very defiant 2 year old sit still and follow instructions and behave like a little angel. These kiddos never cease to amaze me!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment