Thursday, December 3, 2015

Christmas Shenanigans

The decorations went up earlier than usual due to a very busy holiday season. I do love this time of year and everything that goes a long with it. I can't help it. I've loved Christmas my entire life so when the time comes to get into the attic and dig out the Christmas boxes I feel a little flutter in my heart and Justin feels a little ache in his back... bless that sweet man of mine.   












Lighting of the Bentonville square...








School parties..






 Silver Dollar City Christmas style..









watching Frosty the Snowman show




The parade...Journey fell asleep and missed it but Jonah was right up front for the whole thing






We lucked out and got this picture in one take. I bribed the kids with candy. :) It turned out so cute I used it for our Christmas card this year.


Merry Christmas!


0 Comments: