Monday, January 25, 2016

Just call him Martin


He's Martin. I'm Aviva. He calls me this. I don't remember the last time he called me mom or mommy. He is 51 years old and his best friend is his brother/Dad Chris. We're married but I'm also married to Chris and here's the catch.... Martin is also my son. If that's not weird enough, Martin and I have a baby and her name is Baby Chris. She cries a lot. We live in a turtle shell we call The Tortuga and my main job is to create creature power discs so my husbands can use them to turn into animals. We're constantly running from our nemesis' Gormond, Zack and Donita Donata. Donita is such a witch with a B. She loves stealing baby animals and using their fur or feathers to make jewelry. 
We take them down daily but they always come back for more. 
It's ok, we're always armed with discs, ready with our creature power suits. 

Ready to save the world.

We're one helluva family. 

We're The Kratts.

0 Comments: