Friday, March 25, 2016

Opening Day at SDC









She looks so big! She was very proud to ride this alone. She was with a whole group of girls but was the littlest one. I love the look on her face. So proud :)





We knew it would be busy but we just couldn't wait any longer to get to one of our favorite places. The lines were long and navigating around the park was near impossible but we did it. And we loved it! The kids are getting so big. Jonah still doesn't care for the roller coasters. Not sure if that will ever change but can't get Sis off them. She loves a thrill. Always bums me out that Jonah doesn't like to do them because then we have to split up and one of us doesn't get to ride. Justin and I both love roller coasters so we've got to find a way to get Jones on board. 
Mom and Dad came with us and JK didn't leave Papa's side. Those two are just the best of friends and it's the cutest thing ever. 
I'm planning the next trip already...

♥Jessica

0 Comments: