She chose her jewelry for her open house at Noah's Ark. We met Ms Amy and Ms Kris who will be her teachers this year. She gets so shy sometimes but she lit up when she saw that Ansley and Julianna were in her class.
Her first day! I wish I had her a sign to hold up. I dropped the ball this year but she started on August 22nd, just one day before her 4th birthday. We sent donut holes to school and she loved passing them out to her friends. Isn't she just precious?!?
She's a little nervous here. Look at her face and feet. They say it all. She's a little unsure of the lady behind her but she's going with it. LOL Poor baby. That is Ms Kris and she's very sweet.
So proud of my baby girl and can't believe she's already in the big girl class. She's writing her name beautifully, counting to 50 and already spelling and reading words like go, cat, dog, pig...Jonah is determined to have her reading soon and it won't be long. We were driving down the road and she pointed at the Wal Mart gas station and said "Does that say wal mart to go" I looked and yes, it does!! She's reading!!! This beautiful, brown eyed girl is growing up right before our eyes. I've decided not to blink or sleep anymore afraid I am going to miss something.
If you see a crazy person who is staring wide eyed and sleep deprived, you'll know it's just me..not missing a thing!
Here's to a wonderful year in Ms Amy's class at Noah's Ark Learning Center!
♥Jessica
0 Comments:
Post a Comment