The crew. That's Ainsley, Julianna and Journey. The only one who's missing is Bryce. They are a tight group..always together. Julianna is kinda the leader of the group and she's a little peeved here because her mom was talking to some friends and she wanted her. I asked her "what's wrong?" and she said "I want my mother!" LOL
I have the whole 4 min video of her singing but can't figure out how to cut it down to her part. It's taking too long to upload so I've given up. She was so cute!!!! She sand Away in a Manger, 3 Wise Men were following a star and ended with We Wish You a Merry Christmas. I think it was the exact same play as last year when Jonah was Gabriel the Angel. She did so good. She sang and smiled. Much better than our church play where she pretended she was invisible. We are so proud of our sweet baby girl shepherd! And we love our school at Noah's Ark!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment