| He will probably hate this picture one day but thought it was too cute not to post. Sometimes you just have to put on your moms wedges and deal with it... LOL |
Jonah was a shepherd in our church's play this year. He had a speaking part!!! And he was so cute and animated! He nailed his lines in both performances.
Journey came in later to do some singing but just kinda stood there looking at the ground hoping to go unnoticed. Poor baby. She only wants the attention on her when it's her choice..otherwise I think she'd rather turn on invisible mode and disappear. She gets so shy sometimes and I hope she grows out of it. Because she's awesome and amazing and I want her to have that confidence. She was very cute being a shepherd though and her bow is almost bigger than her head. The bigger the better!!
We just love seeing our babies up on stage and was so special seeing Jonah's first performance with lines! He did so well and got laughs!! I don't think that was supposed to even be a funny line but he he delivered it so well and his little voice. Oh my. That kid floors us. Maybe we're biased and I'm sure we are but we sure do love our babies. We are blessed to be apart of this church and feel like family when we're there. The kids love it too and have learned so much. God led us there and so glad we listened. The best is yet..
♥Jessica
0 Comments:
Post a Comment