Me and kids went the day before the race to pick up packets. Justin was working and Jake and Jinny were in Fayetteville so I was packet pickup girl picking up 4 bags of fun. Jonah took my pic with sissy and then Justin showed up a little later for snow cones around the corner. They had an exhibit setup with free goodies for everyone! Such an awesome event.
This was right before the race started. I was so nervous! My heart was pounding. I remember wanting to ask anyone if they could hear it...I bet it was only me. I was cold too and kinda just wanted to get started so I could warm up. Race time 7am sharp.
This was after..at home in bed snuggling. :) We were so happy and proud of ourselves. We laid around for about an hour before heading to Eureka to enjoy the spread my parents prepared for us. What a day! What a beautifully, awesome day.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment