Sunday, June 11, 2017

2nd Annual Ladies Duathlon

Ready to GO!!!!









Running the first 2 miles..up the hill and I'm smiling.. for the camera mostly. LOL








Happy to running down the hill for the last 2 miles...almost done!




Woohoo! We did it! So proud of my beautiful momma!



It was an amazing race. Justin brought the kids to cheer us on and my Dad was there video tapping each time he saw us. My family gives the best support. I am so lucky to have them encouraging me every step of the way. 
I beat my time from last year by about 15 mins! And I plan to place next year. I have to work on getting faster on the runs. It's where I tend to lose it. I was top 10 in the bike portion but the run portions kill me. So I am working on speed work and want to place next time. That's my goal!
The Ladies Duathlon is one of my favorite races of the year. It's all ladies doing their thing. Everyone is so supportive and I get to race with my mom. Such a fantastic experience and love seeing how we improve from year to year. Until next time... 



0 Comments: