Sunday, July 16, 2017

Alaska

Our adventure started in Seattle, Washington and then we boarded the Princess cruise ship to head to Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway through the Inside Passage and onto Victoria, B.C.







It was a long 4 hour flight but we made it! Sister got a lift through the hotel.



Seattle was where we met up with my Uncle Vance and Aunt Brenda. The rest of their crew were arriving later that day. We walked the pier and through Pike Place Market. Such a cool place.Would love to go back sometime and stay longer. 











We all had to get drink pictures with our fancy breakfast glasses :)




On our way to the ship!!!!




There she is...The Emerald Princess..waiting for us at Pier 91..



We were dancing onto the ship...:D








In deep convo with Aunt Brenda about something very important I'm sure.. This was one of the two formal dinners we had so we all got to dress up fancy. 



It was a big day for this little man and he passed out during dinner. So we took the cue from Jones and all passed out...hahaha





I didn't actually buy the photos so I took pics of them...


My cousins and their husbands..





They were promoting shark week pretty hard the week we were there.. shark hats everywhere.






First port - Ketchikan, Alaska



I matched the moose!




We didn't do much there actually. Shopped and had lunch but we weren't there very long. No excursions.

Juneau - The Mendenhall Glacier








We didn't have much time here. The tour guide was serious when she said she would leave a group if they weren't back on the bus on time. They run a tight ship! We went for a hike here too and had to stay loud to scare off bears. Lucky for my group..they are loud little people.

Next stop was Skagway, Alaska. We went on a real dog sled tour and got pulled by the sled dogs. They were so sweet. We even got to cuddle the sled puppies at the end.



















Trying to imitate the statues behind us..Justin and I nailed it. LOL


Last stop was Victoria, Canada..such a beautiful place! I didn't get much pictures of this stop unfortunately. It was quick.





The most beautiful women in the whole world..

And then here are just some random pictures from all over... 







Jonie and his pizza... I think he ate 32 pieces this entire trip. There was a 24 hour pizza bar and we took full advantage.






I almost won this black jack tournament. It came down to me and the sweet lady in pink next to me. She ended up winning and she deserved it. She was so giddy and said she'd never won anything in her whole life. It was a pleasure playing. We had a blast. Jake and I both made the final round. I knocked Justin out in the semi finals. :)












Sweet baby girl sleeping on the plane home. It was such a wonderful trip. Filled with adventures every day. We ate, danced, played and explored. Thank you to my wonderful momma who generously took care of all the cost and my beautiful mema who turned 80, giving us all a reason to celebrate. It was our first cruise and it was definitely one to remember. 

0 Comments: