This man deserves so much more than we can ever give him but we did our best to make his special day wonderful. I made him his very favorite meal I make...cheese/onion/jalepeno enchiladas... He loved them :)
Then he got snuggled by the worlds most snuggliest boy and got a foot rub too!
We got him an oreo cookie cake. This kids picked it out and decorated it. I think he would've preferred his usual cherry delight or cherry pie but he was such a good sport.
Words cannot describe the love we have for this incredible man. I am thankful for him each and every day. He loves the way it is described in romance novels. His goodness oozes out of him and is seen in his smile and his tight embraces. He is best person I have ever known. His soul is generous and kind and he always sees the best in people even when the person may not be able to see it in themselves. I learn from him daily and he makes me want to be better. I can truly say that I am the way I am today because of him. He's just so wonderful and anyone who has met him would say the same. He loves to be loved and we love him truly and fiercely each and every second of every day. Happy Birthday my love. You are such a blessing to your entire family and I am so in love with you.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment