Neighborhood fall event..so many fun activities this year
Sissy pie at the fall event at NALC. I was at the face painting station. So fun! Her cat turned out so cute.
| Team Royals - Baseball crew event |
Jonah as Peter Pan, again :)
Except this time he added the cape. We reused this costume for an event at his school. Such an adorable Peter Pan. All you need is faith, hope, trust and a little pixie dust.
Except this time he added the cape. We reused this costume for an event at his school. Such an adorable Peter Pan. All you need is faith, hope, trust and a little pixie dust.
Jonie's costume was super fun to make and it turned out awesome I must say! He was totally into it and got completely into character. It's the only time I'v ever truly made a Halloween costume so it was pretty special. Sister pie picked a cheetah costume. It only took her 47 hours scrolling through images and ideas on the computer. The costume was warm and comfy so I think she made an excellent choice. :)
Justin's sweet hearted idea to setup a little table with hot apple cider was a huge hit. It was a freezing cold night and neighbors every huddled around with hot cider from our crock pot. It was for anyone walking by who was chilly. This is mom checking on the remains from a long evening.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment