She was 3.5 lbs. A tiny fur ball when I picked her up from an animal shelter in Neosho, MO.
I paid a small adoption fee and was free to take her home. The kids had no idea what was waiting or them..
This is her favorite way to lay. The moment you approach her and reach down she flips on her back completely expecting you to rub that belly. She loves to lay like a baby in our arms and I can rock her to sleep like a baby. She is so sweet!

Always in JK's arms or near her. The are obsessed with each other. It's a love/hate relationship at times but mostly love, all consuming love. Journey is on the floor a lot doing headstands, cart wheels..she prefers to lay on the floor to watch tv so she's down on Lou's level. They spend a lot of time together and Lulu will always choose to be near her, wherever she is.

She isn't our Dakota. She never will be. But she's our Woo Woo and she's our baby and she is fitting right in with our family.







0 Comments:
Post a Comment