We ate breakfast by the water and stayed up late roasting marshmallows. We watched the fireworks from my parents boat while holding the babes tight. It's always magical watching the sky light up when we're out in the middle of the lake floating around with all the other boat people. It was about a 15 minute show and it was perfect. We oohed and aahed and yelled "TEE TA" like always.
We were ready to get home after 4 days, 3 nights but it was really the perfect amount of time to camp or "glamp." I'm not really into sleeping in a tent on the hard ground, especially 6 months pregnant so having a cozy queen sized bed in a beautiful camper with A/C was perfect for me. :)
| Cheers and watch bumps. They have matching tri watches so they have to bump them together every now again... lol |
The kids love jumping off brain rock. The water levels were lower than usual which means the rock is higher than usual. It didn't phase our kids though. Jonah jumped off about 20 times. It took JK some time to jump the first time and then she was fine. It's always so much higher when you're looking down at the water...
| Thanks mom for capturing me stuffing my face! It was a veggie salad that my aunt makes and it's just about the closest thing to heaven you can imagine. I ate an entire container myself. Good thing she brought extra so everyone else could enjoy too! |
My dress says "Bae on Board" I saw it at motherhood maternity and had to have it!
| God bless America!!!!! |
There's nothing better than watching the fireworks on the water. They had us tune to a radio station and had the music synced with the fireworks. It was amazing!
I don't know why I don't have any pics with JK. I cuddled Jonie a lot this trip I guess. He brought his headphones to help with the booming sounds. He's never been a fan of the loudness so this helped a lot.
Our little vacay was wonderful. Time spent with these people are the best times a girl could ask for. Early morning cuddles, donuts for breakfast and marshmallows for dinner.. yes please! Thanks to my parents for always letting us use their summer toys and setting it all up. They are wonderful to us and we love them so much. Happy Independence Day!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment