
I just can't even. These photos turned out better than I ever imagined. Sometimes things just click and today it did. Jovi nursed and then I handed her over to the professionals. They amazed me. The studio was a garage off her home turned studio. It was completely redone and turned into a cozy, 80 degree white, clean heavenly space. All five of us busted up in that place and it was pretty hectic at first but quickly turned into a peaceful haven. Erica was like an angel and her voice was so calming. Jojo is 7 days new and so gorgeous. They took her and just did their thing. She never even cried. They were so gentle. We braked once and I fed her and then we started again. Justin got some beautiful shots with her. I'll never forget the way the poop squirted from those little cheeks. Twice. LOL
The kids got to be late for school and they loved that. There may have been some bribing involved I have to admit but they did so good. I am so incredibly thankful for these photos and glad I booked this session...4 months early! I wasn't messing around this time.
Great experience, great photographer and an even greater baby!




































0 Comments:
Post a Comment