Saturday, January 19, 2019

Jovi Jamers is 4 months old

Hello my little angel pie, 





You turned 4 months old yesterday and giggled all day about it. You are such a happy little girl, most of the time. :) Seriously though you brighten any room you enter and bring joy to all who surround you. You just ooze love and happiness. I don't know how you manage to get cuter every day but I LOVE it! 

I am going to make this a tad brief because I am so behind on blogging. 
You weigh around 13 pounds and probably about 23-24 inches long. You are so little and can still wear some newborn clothes but fitting mostly into 0-3 and some 3-6 month clothes. Your shoe size is still 0 but almost fitting into size 1 but you rarely wear shoes. We don't leave the house much so you wear sleepers and gowns mostly because we love jammies and snuggling. It's what we do best. 
You love being in someone's arms, mostly mine. :) But you do love DAddys basketball hold he loves to do with you. Just kinda tucks you into his arm on his side and totes you around everywhere. You love being kissed and look forward to our morning makeout sessions. I lay you down to change you in the morning you are so beautiful with the morning sun shining in on you from your window and I can't help but kiss every square inch of your face and neck. Sometimes hands and feet get it too. I can't help it. You just love being loved on so much. You smile and giggle and open your mouth when I get close to your lips. Oh its about my favorite thing in the world right now. 
Your hair is coming in a little more. A lot rubbed out on the sides and back since you were born but I see little blondies popping through again. You have one dimple and it floors me every time I see it. It's like a tractor beam...sucks me right in. 
It's Sunday morning at 9:24am and you're still sleeping. I got up about 8:40 and left you snoozing in our bed and you're still there so I snuck upstairs to write before you're up and want big tibbie. It's the right boob and has been untouched since about 9:30pm last night. It's starting to hurt! So I'm gonna need you to wake up soon.

You're rolled I think 4 times! From your belly to your back, both sides.


 








Any time you do something new and awesome, we notice. I LOVE how we notice. You have all four of us wrapped around your tiny fingers. The kids love watching you learn new skills and it's been amazing watching you grow. I not only get to experience it from my eyes but from their perspective as well and it's even more amazing. They are over the moon when you grab for objects or react to something they've done. It's so sweet and genuine. Having you almost 6 years after having Jonah and Journey Kay scared me. I was worried I wouldn't be enough..wouldn't have the love...the kids wouldn't love you..
False. All of it. Having you showed me how ENOUGH I could be. LOVING you came so natural it was like you were always here and the KIDS...well I had no idea how much love they had to GIVE. 
I've realized over these last few months how much you have impacted each of our lives. You've made each one of us better just by being here. You are just a tiny baby and you've made your entire family better. I've never believed anything more than the fact that you are an angel. A beautiful, blue eyed, blonde haired angel sent to us to bring joy. And love. And kisses. And laughter. 

You, my Jovi James, are precious. More precious than gold. And you are my sweetheart baby. I love you. I LOVE you. I love you.

Love, Mommy

0 Comments: