

Have I told you how much I love you?? Oh my goodness my baby. You bring me so much joy. I hold you and you refill my happiness tank. I kiss you and my tank overflows. You smile at me and I can fill oceans...you look at me at say mama...and my heart explodes!
I am completely smitten with you little one.
You weigh about 17 1/2 pounds now although I don't know for sure on that.
You are about 27 inches tall! You're wearing 3-6, 6-9 month clothes mostly. I am completely obsessed with Magnetic Me so you wear a lot of those clothes now. The sleepers are so lovely. The fabric is like stretchy silk and there are only four snaps....and they're MAGNETIC! It takes about 4 seconds to put your jammies on. You now have sleepers, dresses and causal wear. The fabric really is about the best you can get. It's seamless and so soft. I wish they made pjs in my size!
You say mama all the time now. You call for me! And I come running. I can't deny you and now that you're actually calling me by name. I just can't.
You still hang out in the mama roo and your bouncy seat. I would put them away but we're still using them almost daily. You love your vibrating chair and I sit you on top of the counter and you love watching all the crazy happen around you. You totally chillax in that thing and reach up now to smack your little animal friends. I cannot believe you can reach them! You lift up out of your seat to knock those guys out. You love your bumbo chair and I like to put you in it to feed you. I can swivel you all around and stand to feed you in the kitchen.
So eating... we're getting better. I told you we were taking it slow and I guess we're a little behind. You eat solids about every other day. I am always offering you little bits of what I am eating but I will sit you down in your chair and feed you puree once a day. I make everything! Can you believe I am this betty crocker crazy lady? I don't know why I chose to do it this way but I have and I love it. I bought a baby bullet for like $40 and it came with all these storage containers. Well I just buy fresh produce and either steam it or just blend it into puree and put it in the container. It's about as fresh as you can get it. Even better if it came from our garden but we're working on that.
Your Dad is growing all sorts of stuff for us in the greenhouse.
You love to roll and can go super fast when you want to. We have to setup barriers for you to keep you safe and Lou always tries to get you.
I'm watching you start to wake up on the monitor. You've been sleeping for 2 or more hours now. Great morning nap!! I got a lot done. When you wake we're going to Dillards and run a few other errands. I hope you're cool with that!
You're usually ok for quick trips.
You reach for me when you're in someone elses arms and I secretly LOVE it. I've loved this with each of you. I absolutely love this age right now. You're learning and discovering each day but still so little and cuddly. I love that I can sit you down on the floor and give you a toys knowing it will buy me a few minutes. Soon, you'll be more mobile and that is scary time. We really need to baby proof this place. It's like a death trap up in here.
I just booked our tickets for our summer vacation to ORLANDO! We're doing it baby.
Happy 7 Months Jovi! We love you so much it's disgusting!
Love, Momma





0 Comments:
Post a Comment