Sunday, April 21, 2019

Enriching lives and increasing the size of heaven..

Easter is such a special time. It's especially special for us because it was the day that we decided as a family to start attending church. It was Easter 2014 and sissy was just a baby practically. We started attending New Hope Fellowship where the motto is "Enriching lives and increasing the size of heaven"
I love that motto. And I love our church and our pastor. We've been pretty absent lately. The arrival of our baby girl set us way back so our goal was to start back to church by Easter of this year. We went and it was so good to be back. The smiles from our church family, all of love for baby Jovi and the message we received was all I needed to know we were where we were meant to be. 

Jones is always down for a photo opportunity. 

 
Sweet Aunt Lori came all the way from GF to go to church with us and spend the day. I love this woman. Beautiful spirit and soul ♥


Never make enough hard boiled eggs... I always think 18 is enough but they end up loving the process so much. Next year..MORE EGGS!





Justin made bunny pancakes :) Journey wasn't impressed. .. 




One with Blue Blue
and 
One without














This was the best we could get. Who waits till after church and the baby is hungry to take Easter pics? I still love it though ♥

We went home after church and ate some lunch and enjoyed a beautiful day together as a family. I loved jumping on the trampoline with Jonah and Journey Kay. We laid next to each other after all our energy was gone and stared at the beautiful sky. I imagined my Dad looking down on us with that huge smile of his. He would of loved being there with us. He WAS there with us. 

Easter is a time of reflection. I like to remember why we celebrate and what it truly means to be saved. I'll never understand how much God loves us but I'll never stop being grateful for it and what he did for us. 
Even when times are hard. 
Especially when times are hard.

He died for us and he rose again and I am alive because HE LIVES. 

0 Comments: