She's been trying to walk for a couple weeks now. We've seen her take a few steps, fall down and start crawling. I love her crawl. It's the Jovi crawl and it's been one of my favorite things to watch her do. This weekend she decided that she was going to try walking more...and more..and more! She falls and gets right back up to try again. I want to stop her, to slow her down but I know that's wrong. I'm so incredibly proud of her but it hurts my heart too. She is the cutest, sweetest little lady and now she's stumbling around like a drunken sailor. I guess there's no stopping her now!
Sunday, October 6, 2019
Look Who's Walking!!!
She's been trying to walk for a couple weeks now. We've seen her take a few steps, fall down and start crawling. I love her crawl. It's the Jovi crawl and it's been one of my favorite things to watch her do. This weekend she decided that she was going to try walking more...and more..and more! She falls and gets right back up to try again. I want to stop her, to slow her down but I know that's wrong. I'm so incredibly proud of her but it hurts my heart too. She is the cutest, sweetest little lady and now she's stumbling around like a drunken sailor. I guess there's no stopping her now!
Labels:
Jovi James,
Walking baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment