But that's just me and this is about my sweet hearts and although I am not ready, I'm pretty sure they are.
My Journey Kay baby with the softest skin in town was so ready to head out the door that she didn't give me any fuss about a picture and smiled that beautiful smile of hers for me.
Then she did one for herself...lol
Jonah is part of the ROCKETEERS!! He has a lot of friends in that group. He is also on the student council and will be making morning announcements and be in charge of scheduling fundraisers and other activities for the 6th grade classes. This will also be his first year in band! Big year for our sweet boy.
JK couldn't wait to get there and wanted to leave at 7am. The doors don't even open till 7:25 :) We left about 7:10 and got there right on time, even before they opened their doors. We got to walk her in and everything. Jonie came with us and then we got to walk him to class as well. I love that they still let us do that and that the kids still want us to.
JoJo got all her accessories on and was so excited to ride her scooter along side her big sis.
My handsome boys
JoJo had to get her picture with Ellie. She's a future Willowbrook elephant but not for another couple years.
We met up with Sana and her Dad and got to walk into school with them.
This will be the last year for awhile that our kids are in the same school. Jonah's in Bright Field but it's connected to Willowbrook so drop offs have been so easy for us. Next year Jonah will be in Jr. High if you can believe it and will move across the street and even have a later start and pick up time. So things will definitely be different so we are going to soak up this year and enjoy every minute of it. I just know they will rock this school year and honestly I can't wait for it to be over so I can have them back home every day on summer break. It really was a wonderful summer.
Cheers to that and cheers to a wonderful school year!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment