Friday, February 10, 2023

Games, Charcuterie and 4th grade love

I was home room mom for Journey's 4th grade class so I got to be there for all the parties. I also helped plan them so it was some work but worth it. JK really doesn't love my presence in school but tolerates it. She was a good sport and even gave me some smiles. She is so loved in her classroom and has a lot of wonderful friends around her. 




I love seeing her in this element. She is super competitive but seems to handle loss well at school. At home...different story. Girl likes to win.


She even let her friend, Kritika, take our picture. I sure love this little girl of mine and so happy I get to spend these special days with her.




Happy Valentines to my Journey Kay and cheers to the awesome spread we prepared for her class to enjoy ♥


0 Comments: