You know this post is coming late...you're about 4 months away from being 15. Your teenage years seem to be going by faster than your younger years. I wish I could stop time..you know I've said that time and again but it's only because I LOVE being your mom and I know that will never end but the days where I can just walk into your room and see your face are numbered and it's more apparent as the years go by. You're still 14 right now and currently at band camp at the University of Arkansas! This is your first year and first time staying away from home. You're there until Friday when we get to come see your concert and take you home with us where you belong. :) You're staying in touch with us and it sounds like you're having a really great time. See pic below!
Your favorite show is The Office so of course we had to have that as your birthday theme :)
| You chose to do a game/casino night for your party and invited Ben, Jackson, Kenny, Aiden, Dustin and Kroger. All your best band buddies. |
It was a really fun night and your Dad was the dealer during Black Jack so that was fun for him :D
You are such an amazing child, Jonah. We really are so blessed to get to call you ours. You're so fun to talk to and we love watching football with you even though you are a Bills fan. :) Football season is so fun with you and watching Survivor on Wednesdays is also a favorite of mine. We just love spending time with you. Time is going by so quickly and more than ever I just relish in the slow down moments we get to have. Thank you for being such an outstanding son, brother, friend and person. Your sweet heart and sharp mind shines through in everything you do. We are beyond proud of you Mr. Jones and you'll always be my baby boy. Even if you tower over me now. I can still hold you! :) Have a blast being 14!!!!!
Love,
Mom
0 Comments:
Post a Comment