We take so many pictures, here are a few that make us smile..
![]() |
| Not quite sure about the hat.. |
![]() |
| Yep, hate it. Get it off me. |
![]() |
| Loves to hear Uncle Josh's music.. |
![]() |
| "Hmm? What's that? I didn't remember to hear you." |
![]() |
| Just a little too big |
![]() |
| Getting some sun |
![]() |
| We now give him anything that is near and safe to play with.. it includes my phone, my hair, dad's beard, water bottles, burp rags and yes even a giant plastic cup |
![]() |
| It may look like he's crying here and that's because he is.. I was trying to cheer him up but it didn't work so I snapped a picture and gave Justin his sunglasses back |








0 Comments:
Post a Comment