Then, we had visitors and Jonah met his new BFF, Maxwell! Max is Julia's 8 month baby boy. Julia and I were college roommates our freshman year so it was really awesome catching up.We had so much fun..so much that I forgot to take more pictures..The boys had fun too and we look forward to many more play dates.On Sunday, we played a lot and practiced rolling over. He started on his belly..
And slowly started rolling over..
Yes! He did it..He does this all the time now but I finally captured it. It's for real people. My boy is a champion roller over-er.
Lastly, we decided to attempt sitting up...And if you can believe it..we have a SITTING MAN. Albeit, it's only for a couple seconds at a time but he is definitely doing it. We are so proud of him.
It's hard to believe it but he gets cuter every day. Here's some proof..
"Bye, Bye"








0 Comments:
Post a Comment