Tuesday, May 3, 2011

6 Months

Dear Jonah,

As I type this.. I am having a hard time believing that you are really 6 months old. I have been blessed to be your mommy for half of a year!



What's New With You?
  • You are eating solids now once a day. You LOVE bananas and pears. They are your favorite. You also love peaches, apples, squash and sweet potatoes.
  • You have an appointment on May 10th for your check up but I am guessing you weigh 16 1/2 lbs and 27.5 inches long. That's my guess. We will see!
  • You wear size 2 diapers.
  • You are wearing mainly 6-9 month clothes but can STILL fit into 3 month onesies. You can also wear 9-12 month clothes quite easily too.
  • You now sit up and play! You can only sit unsupported for a couple minutes at a time but every day you get better
  • Rolling over is old news..you can now roll front to back, back to front. You can also do front and back flips while juggling...you are quite amazing. :)
  • We gave you your first sippy cup and you took to it exceptionally well. You knew exactly what to do. You are so smart.
  • You still nap every 2 hours - on the dot.
  • You love to cuddle, when we hold you, you cling to us like a koala bear. I hope this lasts forever.
  • You love your mommy. This is especially evident when new people are around. You reach out for me if you are in someone else's arms. I have secretly been waiting for this :) 
  • You love to brush your teeth with us or 'gums' I should say. You don't have any teeth yet.. 

Although this has been the most challenging 6 months of my life, I can easily say that it has also been the best. I knew I would love you but I didn't know how much and how absolutely, over the top, crazy in love with you I would be!

 Happy boy!


 You don't sit still for long

 I love watching you sleep. I am such a stalker.
 Your new lovey!
 Such a big boy with your sippy cup

Yes, son. I did this to you. Just know that I love you. :) 

Love, Mom



0 Comments: