Well for starters, our boy is a genius. The sleep training has gone really well and he has accepted the new sleeping arrangements. I can't believe how fast he caught on..that said..we still have good days and bad days. I really thought at the beginning of all this (about 2 weeks ago) that once he learned to fall asleep on his own he would never have a bad night and he would sleep long hours at a time and everything would be hunky dory.Well, this is simply not true because just like everyone else, Jonah has a mind of his own and some nights he will peacefully fall asleep without a peep and others, he will put up a fight. He is strong willed and stubborn, like his mama.
Really though, I am so proud of him. He went from needing to be rocked, danced or nursed to sleep and in a mere 2 weeks has learned how to fall asleep on his own..with only a little help from Dave. Nap time and bed time is no longer a stressful situation and that in itself is more than I could've asked for at the beginning of all this.
So I thought that this little guy could only fall asleep on his belly. Since he was 2 weeks old, he would only sleep on his stomach. Well I go in to check on my little one and this is what I see..
Apparently, he can fall asleep on his back now too!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment