Friday, May 6, 2011

Sleep Stalker

I know a lot of my recent posts have been about Jonah sleeping...It's a big deal in our house because it used to be such an issue and now it's not. I have to have something in my life to obsess over and now that I don't constantly think about his sleep schedule..I just don't know what to do with myself.

I miss him when he naps because he used to only take like 30-40 minute naps and it always took at least 20 to get him to sleep so really, I was away from him for about a half hour or so then he was up again. Now that he goes to sleep on his own, his naps range from 1-2 hours. This is entirely too long for me to go without seeing or being with my child. So I have a new hobby. I stalk my child when he sleeps. I know it's weird and I probably shouldn't but I just can't resist a sleeping baby.



Yes, I even went as far as turning on the lights, risking a wake up, so I could get video of my sleeping baby. I hope I am not the only mom out there who stalks their children. It's normal....right??

2 Comments:

Kristy said...

I can't believe I didn't realize you have a blog. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it, Jonah is sooo precious and one blessed baby. Keep it up. I an officially the stalker as well. :)

Justin said...

Stalking him in his sleep is normal compared to some of the other things we put that poor child through (hillbilly pacifier and and daddy's singing come to mind...)