Jonah and I had a great day. There's so much fun to be had when the weather is good. We went for a walk this morning before it got too hot and blew up the new pool today and played. He loved it! I'm so glad he loves the water because we plan on spending a lot of our summers around it. We start swim lessons next Saturday and I am not worried about him at all. I know he will do great. He seems fearless around the water which is my real worry. The only thing he hates is when he accidentally drinks the water in...not a happy camper if that happens. You can be pretty sure that bath time is over..start draining the tub. Other than the gulp of water from time to time from diving head first, it's one of his favorite places to be.
Hmm..not so sure about this..it is not bath time.
I think I like it..my thumb taste the same here too!
Lounging...the butler should be back anytime with your cocktail Jonah
This was after several attempts and an accidental slip into the water. It is next to impossible to get a picture of him with his sunglasses on. Look at those little hands..on their way up.
Wonderful day! Wonderful weather! Wonderful baby!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment