Monday, June 13, 2011

Swim Lessons!

We started swim lessons last Saturday at the Jones Center. It was so much fun!!! I was scared about the dunking part but really shouldn't have worried..Jonah did amazing. We went under the water twice and he loved it. The class was only 30 minutes which is perfect for us..much longer and we would've had a meltdown on our hands. Jonah's BFF, Max, is in the class too so they got hang out too. Afterwards, we all went to Rick's bakery and enjoyed some delicious snacks. Jonah got tired and fell asleep in my arms. Swimming wore him out.
I wish we would've gotten a group picture but we did have a great time and look forward to this Saturday's class.

Here are some shots from swim class.

 Class has started, waiting to bring the babies into the water. That's Max and Bradley in the backgroud.
 He clung to me at first..
 He kicked his legs when swimming on his belly!
 This is right after the 1st dunk!
 He did great!
 Trying to get the duckie..
 Love this little boy so much!
 Still playing with the duckie..lady in the background looks like she's comin for us.
 Jonah is this big!

 Sweet baby all bundled up after class.

So glad Julia suggested this! We loved it!


1 Comments:

Kristy said...

I want to take Kynsley....but I am scared and I don't think there is anywhere close that does it.